Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So the fit test for insanity yesterday was quite interesting. It was ridiculously hard, of course, but I think I posted some good numbers. You can see my results on my thread, "Jillian's Journey to Sheer Insanity!" on the Insanity threads. (If you're not a TBB member, you can sign up by clicking one of the buttons on the right side of this blog.) I ended up feeling like i was going to throw up by the end of it because i drank too much water throughout the whole thing...remember, for your own sake, do NOT drink a lot of water during the fit test!! It's shorter than the other ones so there's not as much time to process the water, making you feel sick.

I'm really excited for the plyo circuit today, but I'm so, so, SO anxious to get to the other ones! I got the plyo circuit sample with my One on One in May, so I've been doing it for a few months now. I'm going to do it in between getting home from babysitting and my team's conference call tonight at midnight. I think tomorrow's is pure cardio. That one is going to be pure hell. I can't wait!

I'm babysitting right now so I'm gonna go. James and Elizabeth said hi :) Adios!

<3 Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! I look forward to reading your comments.